Terms and Conditions
1) The assistance and delivery terms are counted from the date of the accepted order. Downtime of commission is not attributed to Automation service as long as necessary to repair. The delivery is considered completed from the date the merchandise is ready for shipment. Any delays or defective parts caused by courier are not imputable to Automation Service.
2)The delivery, in case of sale or repair will be proceeded using standard packaging choosen by couriers, unless the customer requires different modality which will have to specify the type required. Automation service will apply an additional charge for packaging ad hoc.
3) If the customer does not collect the goods from the warehouse in Via Degli Spinosi N. 8 – Corte Franca (BS) 25040 at the end of testing, we will be charged the warehousing / storage costs and the buyer exempts Automation service from any custody responsibility.
4) In case of default, late payment or insolvency, Automation service can require the merchandise return. In case of delay of payment, Automation Service will apply plus statutory interest also to default interest under the combined provisions of Articles. 1224-1284 cc. and Legislative Decree n.231 / 2002.
5) In the case of exchange supply, the customer must adhere to respect the 10-days-term (from the date the costumer received the materiale from Automation Service srl) for exchange conditions; so the defective part delivery. If the costumer dosn’t respect this term, the contract will change in only supply, so Automation Service will must increase for the 30% to the price fixed for the exchange.
A 30% recalcolition will be applied even if the module (supplied from the customer) results no repairable.
6) For the material ordered without our maintenance work, the verdict for the correct defective parts identification is an exclusive customer responsability, so we can’t accept the rendered part.
1) Automation Service Srl guarantees that repaired and / or purchased parts are delivered fully functional to the customer after testing. In the event of any discrepancies and vices Automation Service undertakes to eliminate the fault in guarantee for a maximum period of 12 months from the date of invoice, without that it can be formulated any debit and / or dispute and / or claim for damages or defective goods by the customer.
2) In case of tampering of the warranty seal, it will not be applied warranty service and consequently Automation accepts no responsibility for the goods’ defect and / or vice.
3) The complaint of the defect must be occured peremptorily no later than 8 days from the last machine-day tripping operated sending a written communication by fax or pec.
4) In any case Automation service will not apply the guarantee for all those goods which are normally subject to wear and tear, were not properly stored, installed, and / or modified and / or tampered and / or altered and / or used in a inexperienced manner from customer and its agents and / or representatives.
5) The installation operations always requires a specialist, Automation service is not responsible for damages (also in case of production standstill) caused by incorrect installation / maintenance realized by customer or third parties.